Nutri-Vet Allerg-Eze Chewable Tablets
Liver-flavored Nutri-Vet Allerg-Eze Chewable Tablets for dogs help maintain normal respiratory function and health with a potent combination of antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids. This supplement also supports the immune system and helps your dog’s body combat environmental pollutants. Veterinarian formulated and best for dogs with seasonal allergies.
- Quercetin and citrus bioflavonoids reduce allergic and inflammatory responses by inhibiting the release of antibodies that cause histamine to be released.
- Vitamin C increases the function of many immune cells, including those that destroy invader cells.
- Antioxidant ascorbic acid protects cells from free radicals. It also has antihistamine properties that help relieve the symptoms of dog allergies.
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that acts as a free-radical scavenger, protects cell membranes and prevents damage to enzymes.
- Green tea extract contains several active constituents that prevent cell receptors from triggering an allergic response.
- Pantothenic acid is involved in the production of adrenal hormones and antibodies produced by the body’s white blood cells.
- Promotes healthy skin and a glossy coat with DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids.
Active Ingredients per Chewable:
Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) – 100 mg
Proprietary Microbial Blend (Aspergillus Oryzae, Aspergillus Niger, Trichoderma Longibrachiatum, Papain, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Enterococcus Thermophilus) - 75 mg
Fructooligosaccharide - 65 mg
Quercetin – 50 mg
Grape Seed Extract - 40 mg
Omega-3 (Fish Oil) – 5 mg
Rosemary Extract - 5 mg
dl-Alpha Tocopherol (Vit E) - 5 mg
Biotin - 0.01 mg
Brewer's Dried Yeast, Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Skimmed Milk, Dried Whey, Glucose, Liver Meal, Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.