Petmate La-Z-Boy Riley Orthopedic Sofa Bed
Let your pet live life comfortably with a La-Z-Boy® Riley Orthopedic Sofa Bed. This luxurious pet bed provides optimal support for your pet's pressure points and joints with it's La-Z-Boy Gel Memory Foam Base, a layer of gel-infused memory foam with cooling properties and conventional orthopedic foam. Bolsters filled with La-Z-Boy's Comfort Select™ fiber with Never-Flat properties surround the bed on three sides and provides additional head and neck support for your pet. The wavy, textured jacquard fabric adds a pop of color to any room in your home and helps hide pet fur. Give your pet the best in comfort with a La-Z-Boy Riley Orthopedic Sofa Bed. La-Z-Boy trademarks are used under license by Petmate.
- Sleep surface features La-Z-Boy's® exclusive Gel Memory Foam which includes conventional orthopedic foam topped with a layer of gel-infused memory foam that combines extra soft cushioning with joint-soothing support
- For additional support, the bolsters are filled with La-Z-Boy's premium Comfort Select™ fill with Never-Flat properties
- Covered in quality, human-grade upholstery for added durability and comfort
- Add on a La-Z-Boy Bone Pillow for even more support
- A perfect bed for senior pets or pets with joint, muscle, leg, hip, or back problems
- Great for small to medium breeds
The La-Z-Boy Riley Orthopedic Sofa Bed caters to dogs with three different sleep styles: Side Sleepers tend to have happy-go-lucky and fiercely loyal personalities and are peaceful and comfortable with their surroundings. They sleep slightly exposed and sleep well on many types of beds: bolstered or non-bolstered. Dogs who sleep in The Sprawl position are confident and secure with themselves and their environment and tend to have independent personalities. These types of sleepers sleep very exposed and sleep well on pillows, sofas, and loungers. Dogs who sleep in The Flying Dog position tend to have playful and very active personalities and are ready to go as soon as they wake up. These dogs sleep well on pillows, orthopedic, and non-bolstered beds.